Armies of the Night is a bonus objective and side-scrolling beat 'em up minigame that is featured in the 2005 video game The Warriors. The game is unlocked once you completed all 18 missions and all 5 Flashback missions on PS2 and Xbox and is unlocked from the start on PSP. It can be accessed from the arcade game machine inside the Warriors' hangout.
- Stage 1: Brooklyn
- Stage 2: Manhattan
- Stage 3: Manhattan
- Stage 4: the Bronx
- Stage 5: Brooklyn, Manhattan
- Completing Armies of the Night unlocks 12 soldiers and 3 arenas for use in Rumble Mode.
- If Armies of the Night is played by two players, Ajax is controlled by the second player, and accompanies Swan, as he attempts to rescue Mercy. When Swan and Ajax rescue Mercy, they then battle to determine who returns to Coney Island with her.
- At the end of the Armies of the Night, the player controls Cleon, and fights against the Ghost of Cyrus, similar to how you fight Luther as Masai, at the end of the main game.
- The introduction is a clone of that of Double Dragon. The main character's girlfriend gets punched in the gut by gangsters, then carried over the shoulder and kidnapped. Then, a garage door opens, revealing the player.
- There is an Electric Eliminator and a Moonrunner, both called Flash. Furthermore, there is a Punk and a JSB, both called Duke. Also, there is an Orphan and a JSB, both called Owen.
- The only main gangs that weren't in Armies of the Night are The Turnbull AC's, The Panzers, The Van Cortlandt Rangers, and The Saracens. The Boyle Avenue Runners and The Gladiators also weren't in it, but they weren't in the game at all.